Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fresh Release: Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj for MAC Viva Glam


Recording artists Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj for MAC Viva Glam 2012

I was super excited when I read this a few weeks ago. Not because I'm a fan of Ricky and Nicki (love the rhyme!), but simply because I love the Viva Glam collection. The colors are always great. The one that Nicki wears in the ad is just too adorable to miss, so I'll surely grab one when it comes out this February. (Update: I heard that Ricky's is actually a balm, and Nicki's a bright yellow pink. Nice!)

I was really disappointed when I missed Cyndi Lauper's, though I rarely wear bright red lipsticks anyway. I've read good reviews about it being a wearable red shade, so it would have been nice if I got one. Hopefully, MAC will re-release it one day just like what they did with Lady Gaga's.

And speaking of Gaga, luckily, I managed to snag the Glam Gaga II when it first came out. I preferred the nude color over the Glam Gaga I which was of a light pink shade. When MAC re-released the collection, then I picked up the Gaga I as well. 'Twas a worthy buy. ^_^


Eccentric Divas Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga for MAC Viva Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal