Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Recent Purchase: FASIO Ultra Curl Lock Mascara

Ordered this mascara because of Matsujun.
Yup! Celeb-based ads often work on me. Haha!

KOSÉ announced in December 2011 that they'll be launching new mascara and eye shadow products comprising three items in nine product varieties, which includes this Matsujun-endorsed (and Mirei-chan, too!) FASIO ULTRA CURL LOCK MASCARA. I think the tv spot first aired in Japan last January 16, 2012. I didn't know that Matsujun would star in another CM for Fasio (He's been Fasio's mascara endorser since 2011), so I guess seeing him on the latest CM made me finally give the product a try. Haha! I'd say you've done a good job there, Fasio!


I'll probably receive the product in 2 weeks. Will definitely post a review as soon as I can. 
[YOU CAN READ MY REVIEW HERE]

Watch the 15sec TV spot below:



Images taken from: KOSÉ Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal