Friday, January 20, 2012

Recent Purchase: Eyelashes Produced by Ayumi Hamasaki

Another product I bought because I love (and of course, trust) the endorser. Haha!

Seems like Ayu is still keeping the yens coming despite a rather seemingly quiet presence in the music scene recently (She was still in Kouhaku, though). These really cute sets of fake eyelashes were actually released late last year, but I've never really gotten myself into buying them since I still have a bunch of other fake eyelashes I haven't even opened yet. Hihi.

But hey! It's Queen Ayu! I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!


So I got three sets, one from each of the three available varieties - Natural Days, Royal Days, and Gorgeous Days.

I wonder how they would fair against Masuwaka Tsubasa's Dolly Wink and the ones Kyary Pamyu Pamyu released with Eyemazing? I have tried both and they're amazing. I hope these ones are really good, too.


All images owned by their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal