Thursday, February 23, 2012

JMag: Hamasaki Ayumi on Vivi's April 2012 Cover



Here's Ayu (at age 33!) gracing the cover of my ever so favorite Japanese magazine ViVi's April issue.


Looking gorgeous as always! Though I'd have to say she doesn't need that much photo retouching since she's aging so well and still looks mighty fine. 


I'm not sure if I like her strawberry blonde hair. I guess I'm just too used to seeing her platinum blonde. When I saw this photo, at first I thought she was wearing a really, really long pair of earrings. Haha. Those braids are confusing! ^_^


It's also refreshing to see her wearing a bold lip color instead of the usual pale nude ones. She's probably wearing Nicki Minaj's MAC Viva Glam since the color reminds me so much of Nicki's lip color on her ad. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal