Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lucy Hale for Herbench: From Pretty "Liar" to Sweet Girl-Next-Door

Lucy Hale of Pretty Little Liars fame endorses top Filipino clothing brand Bench

The first time I saw this billboard on my way home, I was like "Oh, Bruno Mars is gone." There was a guy in underwear after Bruno's ad, but I never really figured out who it was until I Google'd it a few minutes ago. LOL. Turned out it was Micheal Trevino of The Vampire Diaries. I rarely watch American series, so the only ones I know are mostly the girls (because I look at their photos for beauty inspiration). As for Lucy, though I don't watch Pretty Little Liars, I see the TV spots quite often, so I'm familiar with her. Plus, I've watched A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song (love the soundtrack, btw). 

I love what they did with her makeup on this ad. It looks subtle and natural that I barely recognized her, probably because I got too used to seeing her with dramatic eye makeup all the time that emphasized her gorgeous, big brown eyes. 

As for the clothes (which is the main point of this whole ad thing anyway), I haven't seen what the entire collection looks like, but based on what she's wearing, the colors fit the whole summer thing Bench is surely going after. Summer in the Philippines starts around March and ends in May (ideally), so the campaign's timing is perfect. It's a little too young for my taste now, but when I was in college, I usually wore casual clothes like this to classes. Haha.

Well, I'm actually loving that yellow cardigan. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal