Friday, February 24, 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag?





I’ve had this large pink pouch from Heartstrings since 2008 and it still looks good up to now. No obvious signs of wear and tear. It's made of cloth, so I just wash it up whenever it needs some cleaning. I definitely got a lot more than what I paid for. It was only about PhP150 (about $3), and I think it can still serve me well for another year or so. Haha!

Since it’s utterly impractical (and impossible) to bring all my makeup products all the time, here’s what I usually carry around with me every day.

Face:
Too Faced Prime & Poreless Face Primer
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Buff
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20
MAC Powder Blush in Peaches
Nars Blush in Orgasm

Eyes:
Too Faced Glamour to Go Palette (Fairy Edition)
MAc Paint Pot in Nubile
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara in Glam Brown
Palty Eyebrow Mascara in Milk Tea
Shiseido Eyelash Curler


The eyeshadow colors available in the 
Too Faced Glamour to Go Palette the Fairy Edition
(and the Pink Bunny also says Hi! ^_^)

Aside from the eyeshadows, the palette also has 
(from L-R) a blush, a lip color, and a bronzer. I usually just use the bronzer.
I like this palette a lot because it's only the size of a calling card 
yet it's packed with so much goodies.

Lips:
MAC Viva Glam Gaga II
MAC Lipstick in Pink Pigeon (from MAC for Iris Apfel Collection)

MAC Pink Parrot and Viva Glam Gaga II

Brushes:
MAC 190 Foundation Brush
MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush
MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
Sigma Kabuki Brush
Coastal Scents IB106 Angle Brush
Etude House Angled Liner

From L-R: Etude House Angled Liner, Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush, 
MAC 263 Small Angle Brush, MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush, 
MAC 217 Blending Brush, MAC 190 Foundation Brush, 
Coastal Scents IB106 Angle Brush, and Sigma Kabuki Brush


usually change up the contents of my makeup bag every two weeks because I don’t want to get stuck using the same product over and over again (unless I absolutely love it). I have other products in my collection, and I want to be able to use all of them as much as I can instead of just letting them sit inside my vanity drawer and expire without me knowing it. (Argh!)

I bring two blushes and two lipsticks with me all the time, so I have options if I suddenly have to switch to an evening look. I use Nars Blush Orgasm for night-outs since it's shimmery and would look good in photos, and MAC blush in Peaches which has a matte finish during daytime for a natural glow. The same is true for my lip colors. I have one nude shade and a bold one if I need to change from a barely-there color to a dramatic one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal