Monday, March 26, 2012

Fresh Release: MAC Reel Sexy Collection and MAC Tres Cheek Collection

So MAC has just announced its latest collections. Looks like my wallet's going to be busy again.


MAC Reel Sexy Collection
Limited Edition lipsticks from MAC Reel Sexy Collection
Whenever new collections from MAC come out, I usually order just the lipsticks. I failed to snag Watch me Simmer from the last collection (even though I placed my orders really early. Oh well.), so I was super happy when I read that it's being repromoted. Yey! 


I'm probably getting the Reel Sexy one, too, since I love coral lipsticks. My face isn't exactly for bold shades of makeup, so I always stick with the neutrals and light tones. I'm actually very interested with the Heroine one, but I still have to give it a second thought. I wouldn't want it to just end up sitting on my vanity desk. I'd also feel bad for the other girls who might have wanted one for themselves.


This collection will be available internationally in May 2012.

Lipstick

Pink Popcorn Lavender (Lustre)
Reel Sexy Light bright coral (Amplified)
Watch Me Simmer Bright pink-orange (Amplified) (Repromote)
Heroine Bright violet plum (Matte)

Cremesheen Glass 

Private Screening Mid-tone peach
Cinestyle Mid-tone blue grey violet
Color Saturation Dark cool wine
Star Quality Bright orange coralEyeshadow Duo 

Dynamic Duo 1 Coral with yellow pearlized pigments (Veluxe Pearl) / Purple (Matte)
Dynamic Duo 2 Violet duochrome with pearlized pigments (Frost) / Violet (Matte)
Dynamic Duo 3 Mid-tone purple (Veluxe Pearl) / Teal blue (Matte)
Dynamic Duo 4 Mid-tone pink (Satin) / Blackened violet (Matte)

Eye Khol 

Smolder Intense black (Permanent)
Heirloom Highly metallicized greyed lavender (Repromote)
Resort Deep amethyst plum
Hyacinth Mid-tone blue (Permanent)

Mineralize Skinfinish 

Lightscapade Soft candlelit beige with multi-dimensional shimmer (Repromote)

Blush

Pink Cult Mid-tone neutral pink (Matte) (Repromote)
Magenta Bright magenta (Matte) (Repromote)

Nail Lacquer 

Screening Room Bright mid-tone teal (Cream)
Vivid Effect Vivid orange coral (Cream)
In the Dark… Purple Vivid violet (Cream)


MAC Tres Cheek Collection

Limited Edition blushes from MAC Tres Cheek Collections







MAC Tres Cheek Powder Blush 

Pink Tea- neutral beige pink (satin)
Loveclowd- bright mid-tone pink (satin)
Peony Petal- bight blue pink (satin)
Modern mandarin-red orange (satin)
Immortal Flower- bright peach (satin)
Full of Joy- lavender (frost)

I think it's the first time that MAC released an all-blush collection (or not? I may be wrong). I don't have that many MAC blushes yet, so I'll have to grab some. The darker orange one seems similar to Peaches from the permanent collection. 


These blushes will be available in April 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you pre-order? Can we do that at any Mac store here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I pre-order thru an online shop that sells various brands of cosmetics. :)

      Delete

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal