Monday, April 23, 2012

A Little Update on "Bits and Things"

I've not been able to post any updates lately because I've been too busy with other stuff. You know, those things that, if you think more objectively about it, aren't really important but take up much of your time simply because you love (doing) them.

Yeah, so blame these guys for making the most earth-shattering, people-thought-it's-already-impossible comeback in the KPOP scene. #ancientkpopfan

Shinhwa in Cosmopolitan Korea May 2012 issue
Daebak!

Anyway...

Here's a lineup of what I'll be posting in the coming days. Hopefully, I'll finish them all before the month ends or else my April archive will only have like, what? 4 posts? lol.

- Review on some Canmake Cosmetics products (been in my draft list for quite some time but not yet complete)
- Review on some products from MAC Reel Sexy and Tres Cheek collection
- Review on BB creams from various Korean brands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal