Tuesday, May 8, 2012

UNIQLO is coming to the Philippines!

UNIQLO Philippines bus ad
From Tokyo to Manila!

I've been seeing a lot of bus advertisements lately about UNIQLO finally hitting our shores. Yipee!Photobucket 
I can't help but be very excited that one of the most popular Japanese apparel brands is going to be made available locally. Though I usually prefer shopping online than going to the actual store, I'd probably pay the store a visit once it opens next month just to see how it looks like. I wonder if I'll be seeing Mirei-chan's photo advertisements (Girl snatched the deal from Meisa after all her sudden marriage thingy. Haha!). No? Yeah, I guess I won't. Mirei's contract with UNIQLO is probably limited to Japanese promotions only. Not sure.
Kiritani Mirei for UNIQLO easy cropped leggings

I first learned about UNIQLO when I was still giggly over Matsuyama Kenichi and saw this really cute sort of drama CM for Wide Leg jeans with him and Sato Eriko. Hihi. I really loved the part when Sato teasingly placed MatsuKen's hand inside the pocket of her jeans. What a great way to focus the camera on the product without losing the kilig factor! 
I also saw him walk the Tokyo Girls Collection runway for the brand  looking all shy and adorable. I think that was in 2009.


And here's an artist rendering of what the local UNIQLO store will look like:


UNIQLO Philippines will open on June 25th at the SM Mall of Asia.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal