Thursday, June 14, 2012

JMag: Yui's Fashion Patrol ft. Roller Girl Style


I'm not a fan of her first outfit, but I do adore the pink skates. Yeah, I'm forever biased to pink like that. The shorts seem like it has interesting golden tribal prints, but of course we can barely see it with the angle. Haha. The second outfit is a lot better although the shoes got me surprised at first. I love how the floral printed skirt was used to offset the edginess of the blue vest and yellow bandanna. The makeup is as good as it can be. Yellow-gold eyeshadow and all. At least we can see a pop of color on her pretty face. Plus, it matches her bangles and bandanna.


Aragaki Yui-chan is wearing hair extensions for this shoot. Hehe. Hopefully, she'll grow her hair back like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal