Tuesday, June 19, 2012

KMag: Yoon Eun Hye for High Cut June 2012








The thing I love the most about Eun Hye apart from her fashion sense are her luscious lips. Okay, so that may sound a little homo, but I do like the shape of her lips. She has the kind that are meant to complement bold colors. I mean, just look at that first photo! My eyes went straight to her pouty pair! Then to her hair... and the clothes...


Anyway, I don't have much to say about her clothes. I like the black dress and the top she's wearing in the last photo. Oh, and there's that weird pose in the third photo. Other than those, all I know is that she can certainly pull off daring lip colors with those lips of hers.


Photos taken from: kpopconcerts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal