Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nail Files: Orange is the New Pink?

I just suddenly remembered this line (Well, it's actually just a part of it) from one of my favorite chick flicks of all time - Legally Blonde. And just like Elle Woods, pink will always remain my signature color.


But it's fun to play up with colors sometimes. Besides, Orange always has a special spot in my heart... because I'm a Shinhwa Changjo!


Haha!
Enough with my randomness. Here's the nail color I'm currently wearing:



I'm wearing Bobbie Nail Polish in Salmon (Regular).

I love nail polishes from Bobbie because they're very affordable yet of great quality. They do not chip easily, and they're also very easy to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal