Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

Product Description:
Offers a novel skincare concept which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability
Prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties 
Has SPF42 PA+++


Reasons for Buying:
This was once recommended to me by a BB Cream-addicted friend, but I never really gotten around to actually trying it myself until recently. It's one of the most highly reviewed BB Creams ever.


Details
Type: Combination to Oily
Foundation Shade: MAC NC15-20
Mid20s


Observations and Other Details:
Gives medium to full coverage. I highly recommend this to girls who need a lot of skin coverage but still want to look like they did not pile a ton of products on their faces. Just a single pump of the product is enough to cover up the entire face and neck. 
Dries to a matte finish. A big plus for me since I am not really a fan of dewy look. It saves me time in the morning whenever I put on my makeup because I can skip the setting powder without worrying about having a greasy face after a few hours. (Gross, I know)
Has Thick Consistency. Its formulation is a lot thicker than TonyMoly Expert 3D Collagen BB Cream, but blending the product on the skin is not an issue.
Excellent Oil Control. Shine-free all day! Haha. Well, not exactly all day, but 8 hours max to be exact. It's pretty good considering that I usually wear this BB Cream alone without any setting powder. I've read some reviews that this product tend to clog the pores and break them out, but I never had such experience. I just make sure that I thoroughly remove the product with my Clarisonic Mia before going to bed.
Has More Available Shades than Other Brands. While they may not be as many as what an average liquid foundation has, it offers better choices other than those pinkish, or worse, grayish BB creams out there. I got #21 Light Beige which is the second lightest shade available. Currently, there are 5 shades available.
L: Product when dispensed from the tube
R: Product when slightly blended
Overall:
This product simply lives up to its fame. I absolutely love it and will definitely get another tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal