Monday, July 9, 2012

A Bunny Travels in Pink: Baluarte, Ilocos Norte 2007

I was browsing through some of my photographs back in college and I came across the photos my friends and I have taken during our class trip in Ilocos in 2007. 


This one caught my eye:
My sick-looking self with dark circles, ugly tan, and random peace sign

Arashi fans out there, does the place look familiar? My li'l pink arrow is there as a hint.Photobucket 



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadah!

Oh well, it's Baluarte, the place Aiba Masaki visited here in the Philippines in one of the episodes of Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen! Aiba went there in 2005, I think - 2 years earlier than our class trip. I've only seen the episode around 2009 though, and Aiba was so hilarious. He was too scared of the tiger. Haha. Anyone would be if they're as near as he was! I'm telling you, it was a really big tiger.

If you have seen the show, it may be difficult to imagine it but the place is really, really sprawling. The ponies are running everywhere as well as the ducks, the ostriches, and other farm friends. My classmates and I actually got to ride one of the ponies [It was for free!], but it wasn't exactly on its back. It was just this little thing that was being pulled by the ponies with wheels attached on it. It was a lot of fun, but we only got to do it once.





So basically this post is simply about me having been to where Aiba had been... or something like that. Haha.

2 comments:

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal