Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Current Beauty Muse: Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen (Titles, Titles...)
I've been copying the character's hairstyles this past few days (minus the bleached hair, course), and I'm really enjoying it. Haha! They're pretty easy, just a few braids here and there and crimped locks.
Her clothes/costumes are not to be ignored, too. They're awesome! She looks hot as a savage queen traveling in a desert and really pretty as a strong-willed princess. The last time I wanted to wear something like an armor was when Xena: The Warrior Princess aired years ago. Haha! Remember how Daenerys looked like during her stay in Qarth? Those dresses were gorgeous! 

Daenerys, the newly-engaged
Daenerys, the bride
Daenerys, the new Khaleesi
Daenerys, a guest at Qarth
Daenerys, a guest at Qarth
You can view my other Game of Thrones posts here:

Khaleesi-Inspired Hair 1 
Khaleesi-Inspired Hair 2
My Game of Thrones Merchandise Collection
Game of Thrones Season 4 Finale Review (Part 1)  
Game of Thrones Season 4 Finale Review (Part 2)  
  
All photos belong to their respective owners.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness I love that character. She makes me want to kill all my hair and dye it white!

    If you wouldn't mind, please check out and follow my blog :)

    http://jackyohhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Me, too! But I'm trying to control myself. It's not only way too damaging, but I also think I won't look good with white hair. Haha.

      And sure, I'll drop by your site. :)

      Delete

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal