Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'M GOING TO HANOI AND KUALA LUMPUR!

I've finally booked flights to Hanoi, Vietnam and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia the day before yesterday. Gosh! Sometimes booking flights online can be such a hassle. And I thought it's supposed to make things easier.


So, yeah. I'm going out of the country for two separate school trips late August and mid-September. (FYI: I'm currently taking my MA degree in Asian Studies, so visiting other Asian countries is a must!) I'm super psyched about these trips because it'll be my first time visiting another country (lame, lame, I know). I've been to different places here in the Philippines, so I guess it's about time to see what's beyond the borders. Though the trips will mainly be more "educational" than "entertaining," (though I'm sure they're not mutually exclusive), I'm still looking forward to seeing how different these places are from where I grew up.


Most of all, I'm very excited to blog about these trips! Yay!


[By the time this gets posted, I'm probably in the middle of delivering my report about the independence of some Southeast Asian nations. Yikes! Wish me luck!]

2 comments:

  1. oh, good luck. if you have any ques, email me. i learn about tourism in Hanoi,maybe I can help you baongock16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm really looking forward to this trip.

      Delete

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal