Thursday, July 19, 2012

KMag: Girls Generation in High Cut vol. 81

I've stopped caring about their music-related activities a few years ago, but they still remain relevant to me (especially my favorite girl Jessica) everytime I see their fashion spreads in magazines. I must say their styles have evolved a lot especially now that the members are all in their 20s. They're simply at the peak of their beauties! 
I want everything they're wearing in this photo... except Yoona's.

 I still want everything here except Yoona's. It's definitely the cap that turned me off.
Look how mega fierce the two Korean-Americans are! I really like both of their outfits, so they're probably my two favorites in this spread. And I definitely love those red locks on Tiffany. Hopefully she won't switch styles anytime soon. 


As for Hyoyeon and Sunny, I wouldn't like the couple plaid if not for the colors. The green-brown combi is a win!
I've been seeing the pumps-with-socks look in Asian magazines since last year. I absolutely love that trend! It makes pumps wearable for both classy and girly looks. Without socks = classy, sexy, sophisticated; With socks = cute, girly, casual
Working the stripes!

Photo credits: soshified

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal