Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nail Files: Color Crazy with OMG Nail Color by Klik

I went a little crazy with my nail color after purchasing a few new bottles yesterday. Like what I always say in my Nail Files posts over and over again, I'm all for bright and happy colors. So why not use three of them all at once? Haha.
Left Hand (OMG Nail Color in Atlantis and Bikini)
Right Hand (OM Nail Colors in Purple Passion and Bikini) 
It's actually my first time to try these really affordable nail polishes from OMG, and I'm pretty impressed. They have very interesting shade names, too.(bikini? atlantis? Haha! Super cute!). The colors are true to what you can see in the bottle, and you don't need to keep adding coats to get the desired result. It may look like you smothered paint on your nails though, so be sure to pair it with a nice top coat for a glossy finish.
From L-R: OMG Nail Colors by Klik in Purple Passion, Bikini, and Atlantis
I'd also love to try the cracked nails that they have. Hopefully, they're as good as the regular ones.

2 comments:

  1. nice colors!
    anyway, i love your ring :)
    http://hansarangobgy.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal