Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nail Files: Minty Tips

This nail polish is amazing! Really! It lasted me two weeks (or more?) without a single chip! Haha!

I usually switch up my nail color after a week especially if I started seeing a chip or two. Plus, I'd really love to be able to wear all the nail polishes I have at present for as often as I can. But for this one, I was really pleasantly surprised when I realized I've been wearing it for two weeks and still looked as good as when I first applied it. So neat! And I love the color, too. 
A white, gigantic ring! This is definitely one of my favorites.
The color really stands out, don't you think? Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal