Friday, July 13, 2012

Review: Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream

Product Features:
A Total Solution Concept!
Provides natural cover and helps make the skin supple
Can be used for faster makeup application
Gives natural color to the skin
Has bisabolol, licorice acid derivatives, and allantoin component, macademia nut oil, hyauronic acid derivatives, and marin collagen 

Reasons for Buying:
I've seen many makeup gurus on YouTube use this product a lot. I was choosing between this and the Lioele Water Drop BB Cream, and some reviews I've read said this gives better coverage, which was exactly what I was looking for.

Details
Type: Combination to Oily
Foundation Shade: MAC NC15-20
Mid20s

Observations:
Cute packaging. Again, just like the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream, the color totally got me. The product is in a very adorable pink and white packaging, and the box is equally attractive. It is a lot slimmer than the other BB creams I've purchased, but it is also 50mL.
Gives great coverage. This product has really light consistency, but it gives decent amount of coverage. It can start off as a medium coverage product but it is certainly "buildable." It can cover majority of skin imperfections though redness and slight blemishes may still be visible. The product is also very easy to apply on the skin.
Dries to a semi-matte finish. If you do not have oily skin, you can wear this BB cream alone without any setting powder.
Does not contain SPF. This is probably the downside of this product to me. The label doesn't say anything about SPF, and I can't read Korean words, so I'm assuming it has no SPF whatsoever. Even on days when I'm not going to be out in the sun, I like wearing products with SPF especially if  I'm going to be working in front of the computer for hours. So I usually just use this product when I'm indoors. 
Has Only One Available Shade. It is only suitable to people with light to fair complexion.
L: Product when dispensed from the tube
R: Product when slightly blended on the skin
Overall:
I like it because it works well for my skin. I do not like it as much as I like Missha M Perfect Cover and Tony Moly Expert 3D Collagen, but it is a lot better than Skin79 Hot Pink. For those looking for a lightweight BB cream that gives decent amount of coverage, this is a good choice.

Images owned by © Ayra Blogs About Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal