Monday, August 13, 2012

Biz with Li'l Sis: Green Smokey Eye

I know I promised in one of my posts that I'll stay away from my 13-year-old sister's face, but I just couldn't help it. Haha. It's a good way to bond, actually. Plus, I find it a lot easier to practice my makeup skills (lol) when I work on someone else's face. Whenever I apply my own makeup, blending the eye colors is usually the most challenging for me. I just couldn't do it properly with one of my eyes closed. Haha. I guess I just need more practice. And I mean on my face and not on my sister's.
But we didn't actually do a full-face makeup look that day. Just the eyes. To be more specific, just the left eye. Haha. I didn't mess with her brows of course. I didn't even get to apply eyeliner on her lower lashline because she started tearing up. So right after taking these shots, we removed the makeup right away.
And I'm forever jealous with my sister's naturally long and full lashes. She needs no falsies!

Products Used:
BH Cosmetics 88 Palette No. 3
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal