Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I have landed in Hanoi, Vietnam!

It's 3 o'clock in the morning right here as I'm writing this quick post (That's 2AM Manila time!), and I'm still not feeling sleepy. Haha!

So, yeah. I have safely landed here in Hanoi together with my professor and classmates. Tomorrow, or should I say later, will be a long day for all of us as we take a tour of the city. As this is my first international trip ever, you can guess how psyched I am. That's probably why I can't sleep yet. I should be. I need all the energy!

The internet connection I have right now is not one of the best but I hope it would serve me well until we leave and go back home. Haaay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal