Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Want Yoon Eun Hye's Hairstyle

...from the drama Lie to Me.
Actually, I do/did not watch this show. It's been about 5 years since I last saw/completed a Korean drama, and I could not remember what exactly it was. I used to watch every single one that stars my favorite actors and actresses, but now I just find it difficult to do so because they can be super long. Like, 24 episodes each? This made me realize how much time I've wasted spent watching them when I was younger. Haha. (Yeah, I've been following these Korean trends from music to TV shows even before they became what they are right now. That makes me an ancient fan. Haha!)

So when I saw photos of Yoon Eun Hye's character in the drama (I also saw a huge billboard!), her locks immediately caught my attention. I really, really like her hairstyle here - the color, the fringe, and the volume. It's a pretty "achievable" look, actually. But the thing that stops me from copying it is the length. I've been wanting to have the same length as Miley Cyrus' (before that recent look change!) and now that mine's almost there, I just couldn't get myself to just chop it off like that.

But if I suddenly get tired of waiting for my hair to grow, who knows what I'll do? Haha.Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It's a cute hairstyle! I haven't had short hair in years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! That's why I'm a little hesitant to cut my hair. :P

      Delete
  2. It would look good on you, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal