Sunday, August 12, 2012

JMag: Yui's Fashion Patrol Ft. Pop Color and Fresh Print Styles for NYLON Japan

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe how I missed these two lovely features. Good thing I was sorting out my magazine scans for inspiration yesterday and realized that I missed posting these ones. Look at how fierce Yui-chan looks in the first pic! Though the clothes are not my style, her face looks so stunning  can't help but love everything. And that pose! Haha. It's totally out of the character she usually portrays on TV and movies (Though her recent drama roles are on the spanky side) This is why I totally wish this feature spread will never end. Please, Nylon!
 Awww... I absolutely love this one. The hair, makeup, clothes, and those glowing shoes! I wonder if those gold cuffs are part of the long sleeves. If they are, I want that shirt now! And the peplum bustier!
I may have a bit of issues with the hairstyle in this one but it's still forgivable. I like the second look a lot more because the watermelon statement necklace turned me off. Haha.
When I went to UNIQLO during its launching, the first thing I was looking for was a pair of pants that's exactly the same color as what Yui's wearing in this shot. They did have one but they didn't have it in my size. Argh! I settled for an orange and bright blue one instead. So, yeah. Random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal