Sunday, August 19, 2012

JMag: Yui's Fashion Patrol Ft. Trend Skirt and Pants Styles



Another set that I forgot to post. While I'm not a fan of the second theme, the first one is just love! The first outfit is something I'd love to recreate. The floral top and A-line skirt look sweet and sophisticated at the same time. She looks like a well-bred girl from a rich family. Haha. The crocheted teal bustier in the second one is quite a nice surprise, too. It made the look a lot more interesting than just a plain white long-sleeve polo and coral skirt.


The outfits for the second theme are not my style, but Yui looks so cute in the second shot, so up it goes here on my blog. 

I already found the latest Fashion Patrol spread and will be posting it next week. Yey!Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal