Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nail Files: Fiery Tropics

My first post featuring my lame attempt on making my nails look a bit more interesting than the usual. Haha. I absolutely adore nail arts, but I'm not that talented to actually try doing those seemingly complicated looks I see everywhere on my own (Just as I am not blessed in the braiding department. Haha!). Doing nail art is like painting on an obviously smaller canvas, and I've never really been that good with anything that involves paint brushes and canvases. I don't even know what I'm good at to begin with, aside from, well, not being good at things. Hahaha.

And I think I'm good at being random, too.
Anyway...
This actually looks a lot better in person because the fire effect is more prominent (Trust me!). I got my inspiration while watching Shinhwa Broadcast. Hehe. There is this fire image used along with the text caption whenever the members shout (Haha!), and I thought the colors looked really cool .
HyeSung insisting that he's the least handsome member. Haha!
And it's Orange! Shinhwa's official color! How can it not be good? Photobucket
Products Used:
OMG Nail Polish in Sunset
Caress Nail Polish in Mango

And yeah, tomorrow's my "earth anniversary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal