Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nail Files: "Lumot"

Lumot means "moss" in English, but it somehow sounds funnier in my language; Hence, the title. Haha.
And of course, the nail color I'm wearing here reminds me of that. I could've chosen a better thing to compare it with but that's the first thing that came to my mind so... Haha. 
Caress Nail Polish in Autumn Glory
I'm not really a fan of Caress Nail Polish because the formulation is a little too gooey for my liking. But for its price I guess I really cannot ask for much. Hehe. It's a bit more expensive than OMG Nail Polish but the latter does a way better job. That's why it's my favorite. The thing that makes it better than OMG though is that it has a glossier finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal