Monday, October 1, 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia September 2012 (Part 1)

I'm still super busy right now with exams and final papers for school, so I still can't find time to write my usual beauty-related stuff. I have prepared a few of them already and hopefully, as soon as I finish my student duties, I'll get to post them all. For now, I'll just share with you some photos from my visit to Malaysia a couple of weeks ago.

I actually got to take more photos here than when I was in Singapore, thanks to the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Bus me and my schoolmates took  to maximize our time during this really short visit. But I'll just randomly choose the ones I'll include in this entry.

The photos below were taken around Bukit Bintang area.

The 2-deck bus we took


My bus pass


My bus ticket

Around the National Palace and the National Museum


These are all for now. I'll try to post more next time. :)

All images belong to Pink Bits and Things. Please do not take them out of this site. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal