Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Sweet Tooth Fairies. Haha!

I had my first eat-all-you-can experience with some of my friends last Wednesday. It was in a place called Love Desserts located at Banawe St. cor. Del Monte, QC. For PhP199 (about $4), we got to eat all sorts of desserts -- from ice cream, crepes, cakes, brownies, to even "dynamite" and "singkamas." Haha!


With two of my girl friends, Jobelle and Ate Mitch
Though it was a first for me, I'd say I still did pretty well and had my money's worth. I've always loved sweets, and my parents have been worrying about it for a long time, thinking I might get sick or something. I can finish a whole bag or two of chocolates in one sitting... and feel really terrible afterwards. Haha.

I haven't seen some of my friends who went with me here for quite some time because all I've been doing this past few days are school stuff and more school stuff, especially since the semester is about to end. So this was actually a good break from all the "busy-ness" I've been having recently. And of course, nothing beats sugar when it comes to making people feel good after a long day's work. It was definitely worth the visit.

Overall, I think the food selection was great, and I'm sure people with sweet tooth like me will have a great time. The downside, for me at least, is that customers can only stay for two hours. While I do understand why they had to come up with a time limit, two hours just wasn't for a nice chat and catching up on things. Or maybe it's just us, being the blabbermouths that we are. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal