Sunday, October 20, 2013

Japanese Cosmetics Mini Haul: CANMAKE, Majolica Majorca, Kose, and Kanebo

I came back from Japan a little over a week ago, and yet I haven't opened any of these makeup products I bought. Haha. They have super cute packaging, and I feel it'll be a waste to just rip them off. Well, eventually, I would have to.

All of these products are already available here in the Philippines, but the price difference is overwhelming. I bought the CANMAKE ones from a store called Matsumoto Kiyoshi in Shibuya (but I've seen other branches everywhere), while I got the 3 Majolica Majorca products from Lawson.  I picked up the Kose and Kanebo eyeliners in Yodobashi Camera in Fukuoka, and it was pretty much a random purchase. Haha. All of these are drugstore brands in Japan, so they're very easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal