Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another Hair Dilemma

It's been a little over a year since I made a proclamation (lol) that I'd grow my hair like Miley's. The girl has changed hers for the edgier, but mine's still nowhere near her hair's previous length.

Here's my current hairstyle:
This was actually two months ago when I was in Tokyo. My hair hasn't grown that much since then, just a lot drier. Yikes!

So after seeing this really fierce cover of NYLON Japan with Aragaki Yui, I've been thinking about cutting the hair I've waited so long to grow.
Yui herself used to be known for her long locks, but she had to cut them for her role in Ranma 1/2. It took me a while to get used to her much shorter hair, but after a while (and a few modifications from her stylists), I started liking it on her. It made her look more stylish and mature.

And then last night, I caught a glimpse of Bea Alonzo in Four Sisters and a Wedding (my little sister was watching the movie with her friends). I got super jealous at how nice and sexy her hair looks.

I've never had my hair above my shoulder since 1998. I was an innocent 5th-grader back then who saw some random magazine, went to a parlor, and told the stylist to "Please copy this haircut for me." My hair went from waist length to under my ears! It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it looked good on me. But I just didn't have the "face" for such a short do. It wasn't even my intended length at first.

That was my biggest hair blunder ever, and I still can't help but sigh every time I see our class photo. Hahaha.

A haircut would be very appropriate since 2014 is coming, but I'm not really sure. A girl should learn from her past experiences, after all. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal