Sunday, December 1, 2013

My First Shot at JLPT!



I'm doing this really quick post because in a few hours, I will be heading to De La Salle Universtity to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. It'll be my first time, and I'm quite excited. :)

I'm only taking the lowest level for now (N5) because I just really want to get the feel of it and see how it goes. My friends kept saying I should have taken a higher level, and that N5 will just be a waste of time since it's too easy (Haha. That's what they said). But I didn't have time to study (Most people prepare for months), so I chickened out. Haha. If I get past this one, hopefully, I'll get the courage to skip N4 and take N3 next year. Hahaha.

I crammed everything last night (Thankfully, we didn't have classes), and I realized I have forgotten a lot of the basic stuff. Haha. It's quite difficult to memorize things when you're past high school, so yeah, I hope my 26-year-old brain won't fail me.


Ganbarimasu!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal