Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Holiday Wish List for 2013!

It's that time of the year again when I'm trying my very best not to "zero" my bank account. Haha! But seriously, it's so difficult to resist shopping when there are so many huge deals around. They're just soooo tempting! Thankfully (?), I'm surrounded by a few people who can tell me to control my impulsive buying habits. And for that, I'm probably going to end up buying all of these myself if I really want them. Haha. But one at a time, of course.

 1. em michelle phan's The Life Palette (Party Life)
I got super excited when Michelle finally launched her own makeup line. And as expected of her, the palette design is just lovely! The shop can't accommodate international shipping for now, but there are online shops here in the Philippines that accept orders from the US like House of Flair and Carefreeshopper. This will be on top of my January 2014 must-buy list!

2. Elle & Blair Fowler's Where Beauty Lies
I recently got a copy of Beneath the Glitter (Big thanks to my generous "daddy," Sir Adrian), and even though I'm still halfway through the book, I know I can't miss the sequel.

3. Lauren Conrad's Style 
I know this has been around for a while, but I'm not sure why I still haven't picked up a copy. So, yeah. Another must-buy on my next bookstore trip.

I've seen this pair a lot in Japanese magazine, and even though I thought it was crazy high, it looked pretty comfortable. Tricia recently posted an outfit shot wearing this, and she's right. It's a very charming pair!

4. Jeffrey Campell's 'Mojo-Lita' Platform Boots
 I think it's really gorgeous and would definitely spice up a simple plain-top-and-denim-jeans look.

5. Women's Idol Plain Platform Pump by Christian Siriano for Payless
Christian Siriano is one of my favorite Project Runway alumni (the other one is Daniel Vosovic). I didn't know he collaborated with Payless until I saw these pairs when I dropped by Payless the other day. They're velvet, and they're very sexy.

6. Hayato Goodies

It's simple. He's my crush favorite baseball player. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal