Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weekly "Kawaii" Encounters Vol. 1

I can't think of a better title (lol), but this is basically where I share random photos of anything fun and cute I see every day. Just simple things that make me smile, so to speak.

So my friend threw a pink-themed party for her daughter's 2nd birthday last month, and I thought it was me-inspired. Haha. JK. 

Candies for the kids (and the young-at-hearts. Haha.)!
A pink cupcake as party favor

Look at SM Manila's store decorations. Huuuuuuuuge sweets!
I haven't really seen how other malls did their holiday decorations. But SM Manila's definitely a favorite. 

The gifts I got for our office kris kringle: LINDOR Chocolates for "Something Sweet", and an Oil Burner Set for "Something Useful". I actually got a box full of Food for the Gods for "omething that's not from a nearby store," but they're gone even before I could take a photo. Haha!
I still don't know who my "mommy/daddy" is, but I feel really lucky since I've been getting really nice gifts from her/him, and they always have cute packaging. We already posted our wish list in our office board for the Big Reveal next week (I asked for a copy of Elle and Blair's Beneath the Glitter or Lauren Conrad Style), and I hope he/she still feels generous for the last time. Hihi. I already got a gift for my "baby."

Speaking of office...

Meet my desk dwellers. Haha! 
I always keep a notebook with me because I have poor memory and I need to write everything, especially during meetings. Haha. And look at how cute our Christmas tree is. It's so sparkly!

Oh yeah, here's my bento box. lol. 
I also got a copy of Tricia's style book. It's like a printed version of her blog filled with info on every girl's fashion, beauty, and blogging must-haves. At P295, it's such a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal