Friday, January 10, 2014

My 4 Favorite Fashion Bloggers at the Moment

My morning routine is never complete without visiting my favorite fashion blogs. It's like, wake up, take a shower, get dressed, put makeup on, check fashion blogs (fashion blogs > breakfast. lol). And these are the girls I never fail to stalk check out every day.

Tricia Gosingtian of Tricia will go places
 
The very first style blogger I followed. The main reason Tricia became a favorite of mine is that we’re both obsessed with Japanese culture. I can relate to all her musings about anything Japan, and reading her ravings is like seeing my own thoughts being written by another person. Haha. From liking the same Japanese clothing brands (EMODA, Murua, moussy, etc.) to gushing over the same music artists (Arashi!), I know a visit to her blog is something I can’t miss in my first-thing-to-do-in-the-morning list. We both share the heart of a fangirl. Haha!

Camille Co of Camille tries to blog
I learned about Camille through Tricia’s blog. At first, I started following her blog because I really like her hairstyle (me and my obsession with gorgeous locks. Haha!), and she always wears fab shoes. My eyes would always go straight to her shoes whenever she has a new blog post. Haha. She used to have really long, wavy-at-the-bottom light brown hair with full bangs. Now she’s an orangehead, and she really rocks the look. Haha. She’s really friendly, too. Visit her blog and you’ll see how she diligently replies to every comment made on her blog. Yup, every single one of them. J

Jenn Im of Clothes Encounters
While Jenn is more active in her YouTube account clothesencounters, she does own a blog. The girl is super stylish I’ve gotten so many outfit inspirations from her. She doesn't necessarily follow trends, as she has a style of her own that's edgy, almost avant garde, and very inspiring. What I love the most about her is that she isn’t obsessed with brands. She goes to thrift shops to find the best pieces and make them work! She’s such a styling genius. Definitely my favorite fashionista at the moment.

Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor
Chriselle’s style is always classy and feminine. I love watching her YouTube videos and stalking her fashion blog for outfit inspirations if I’m in the mood for a look that’s effortlessly chic. And she’s a big fan of layering pieces. I learn a lot of new ways to layer clothing pieces that I would never really think of myself. Her YouTube videos are always filled with new styling ideas that I find really helpful, especially if I'm running out of ideas on how to mix and match pieces I already own. As she's a former model, she always looks extra gorgeous on her photos, and she clearly knows how to pose. 




*Blog banner photos used for review purposes only. All images belong to their respective owners.

1 comment:

  1. Just love it :)


    Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit Dermessence

    ReplyDelete

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal