Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekly "Kawaii" Encounters Vol 4. aka My 47 Ronin Week!

Time for another one of my weekly photo diaries!
Finally got to watch 47 Ronin!
Most girls watched the film for Akanishi Jin (like Jobelle!), while my eyes were glued to Sanada Hiroyuki
Haha!
 Afterwards, Jobelle introduced me to this Korean restaurant, Red Table
Delicious and very affordable, I must say :) 
What I ate: Beef Bulgogi 
What Jobelle ate: Tofu Bibimbop... or something like that. lol. 
Tteokbokki!
I can somehow eat spicy food now. Hehe.
So suprised to see Tsuchiya Anna's billboard for Bifesta.
I asked if Watson has the product in store, but they don't have it yet. Hmm...
Had my blood "stolen" for our annual physical exam  
Croc bread from The French Baker 
New, old reads Haha!
Inside Terranova's fitting room
Breakfast? ^^
Sweets that aren't that sweet. Perfect for those on a diet!
Forgot where I got them, but they have an online store in facebook.
Will search for their name again. Sorry. :)
Beef Wanton Noodles from a Chinese restaurant Papa recommended :)
Found an old photo when I used to have shorter (and thinner!) hair
And a new photo.
Still into dark eye makeup plus light-colored lips

'til next week! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal