Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weekly "Kawaii" Encounters Vol. 5

While sorting through my phone for pictures, I realized that if I were to post my real photo diary for this week, it'll be filled with nothing but FOOD PHOTOS! Haha! So, I'll just put those on a separate post.

For now, here's my weekly photo dump (semi) sans food. Haha!
 It's not neon green, I promise!
My makeup essentials for now (clockwise): Canmake Blush and Compact Powder, Candy Doll lipsticks, Canmake Eye Nuance, Maybelline Duo Eyeshadow, Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara, Majolica Majorca Lash Expander, and Canmake Liquid Eyeliner 
(Oops! There's my hand on the reflection. lol!)
Bow addiction
Papa got these for me last August for my birthday. Now they're worn out! 
omiyage from our sensei :) 
Another omiyage from visiting Kyoto University students who sat in during one of our classes
food + school stuff + life schedule
wooden horses!

'til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal