Monday, March 10, 2014

My JENESYS 2.0 report got published in Japan Bulletin!

Mine's the green part. Haha!

A few days after I came back from Tokyo post-JENESYS2.0, I received a call from the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines inquiring about my thoughts and experiences during the program. I was extremely busy at work in the office when they called, so I couldn't give them proper answers at all (lol). I even freaked out a bit when they mentioned something about my experience as a former participant of their annual JPOP-Anime Singing Contest. Hahaha! I asked if I could just send them a detailed email instead, so that's exactly what I did.

After a few minutes, I received a reply telling me that they will publish a portion of my report in the Winter 2013 Edition of Japan Bulletin, the embassy's online magazine. #happy #veryhappy #veryveryhappy

Thank you very much to everyone in Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) for the opportunity.

You can view the entire Winter 2013 Edition here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal