Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tokyo Food Diary Part 1 [2.13.14~2.27.14]

Apart from finally getting the chance to visit the places I missed on my first trip last October, the thing that got me super excited during my short stint at Meiji U was the food. I mean, finally! No more fixed, scheduled meals. I can eat whatever I want! (Meat, meat, meat!)

So, here's the first part of the things that made my tummy very happy:
Airplane food from PAL (just as cute as JAL's)
"Student meal" Haha.
Treats from Meiji U's Welcome Party
I ordered this meal from a nice-looking near the university, but I had no idea what it was. Haha.
Can't tell if it was meat or veggies. Either way, it was good.
Udon prepared by my host mama :)
Okonomiyaki!
Sakura Flavor :)
The meat-and-cheese combination is definitely my ultimate favorite.
Karaage with some... idk. Was that pasta? lol
Oyakodon
Hot choco drink at the Neko Cafe (Cat Cafe) we visited.
Played with kitties while taking a sip. Haha.  

Watch out for the next part!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayra Blogs About Things Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal